Our members are part of a growing community of civically engaged Texans.
Member - Donate up to $35/year
- Our official Texas Tribune member decal.
- Behind-the-scenes access to the Texas Tribune newsroom, including Q&As with our reporters and sneak peeks at special projects.
- $100 off Texas Tribune Festival walk-up rate, as well as priority entry to some panel discussions. Texas Tribune Festival is our annual, three-day meeting of the brightest minds in politics and policy — an opportunity to connect with people, like you, who care about the future of Texas. Register here.
- Our utmost gratitude and a special place on our growing donor wall.
Informed member - Donate $36 to $99/year
Benefits include all of the above, plus a quarterly members-only stakeholder reports.
Engaged member - Donate $100 to $499/year
Benefits include all of the above, plus invites to fun exclusive experiences geared toward connecting you with political insiders, Tribune community members and industry colleagues (beginning 2019).
Involved member - Donate $500 to $999/year
Benefits include all of the above, plus discounted rental rates for our Studio 919 event space.
Circle members provide sustainable support with three-year commitments to fund our newsroom. Members receive all of the Involved benefits plus access to exclusive events and behind-the-scenes information.
- Editor’s Circle - $1,000/year for three years
- Leadership Circle - $2,500/year for three years
- Chairman’s Circle - $5,000/year for three years
Become a Texas Tribune Member today
“#ISupportTexasTribune because it's so crucial in today's climate to get thoughtful and
“#ISupportTexasTribune because it produces quality journalism that
“#ISupportTexasTribune because they do real journalism for real Texans on real issues that ... really matter.”
“#ISupportTexasTribune because no matter where I go Texas will always be home.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a sustaining membership?
A sustaining membership means your donation recurs automatically on a monthly or yearly basis via credit card. This provides the Tribune with the sort of predictable revenue that allows us to plan budgets a few years at a time, and it helps eliminate renewal mailings or lapses in your membership.
How can I renew my membership?
Sustaining memberships automatically renew on a monthly or yearly basis. If you need to update your billing information, or your membership is up for renewal soon, please contact email@example.com.
Can I send my donation by mail?
Yes! Simply fill out this donation form and mail it to:
Texas Tribune Membership
919 Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78701
What if I want to give more?
For three-year commitments of $1,000 or more, join our Circle Membership program. To make a tax-deductible gift in the name of a business, contact April Hinkle to join our Business Membership program.
For corporate sponsorships and business membership, contact:
Chief Revenue Officer
For major gifts or
Chief Development Officer